Dorking is our second brand that was created to respond to the current dominant market trends. Our designs are characterised by the comfort and quality of the materials used to make them, as well as each collection having a modern touch of sophistication and elegance. The brand's mission is clear; to adapt the tastes and needs of our customers to comfortable, stylish and high-quality footwear. That's why many women place their trust in our brand and we are their go-to footwear choice. Discover the Dorking By Fluchos universe!
If the BRISDA D7255 is on sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the return policies
- Los modelos Brisda y sus tacones cortos están pensados para combinar con todos tus conjuntos diarios de otoño. Con estampado de serpiente o de encaje, en ante o en piel normal, con cierre de hebilla o de cordón, ¡hay para todos los gustos!
- Cierre: cordones
- Altura del tacón: 5,5cm
- Empeine (parte superior del zapato): piel de primera calidad
- Interior: piel sintética antihumedad
- Plantilla: microfibra transpirable
- Suela: caucho sustentable. Origen: 100% hecho en España.
Las pieles de Fluchos y Dorking by Fluchos están curtidas con productos de origen vegetal según la normativa europea, lo que asegura una fabricación sustentable
Shipping & Return policies
All products sold at a discount of 40% or more are considered to be FINAL SALE and are not returnable and/or refundable.
Orders are being processed and shipped on the next business day
No returns will be accepted 30 days after delivery of the order.
Returns will be accepted as long as the shoes are unworn
The product must be returned in the same packaging in which it was received.
The return will be processed within 15 working days of receipt of the return.